Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
bbrown85

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by bbrown85 »

I currently own the Baltimore Ravens in DFFL and would be interested in taking over a secondary team in another league. Open to any team and situation, please consider me if there is an opening, thanks!
DFFL Baltimore Ravens
2021 AFC North Champion
2022 AFC North Champion
splitsinker

Post by splitsinker »

oakland gm would be interested in avaiible teams in the fffl texans being my 1st choice and the bengals would be my choice #2 or both thanks for ur consideration splitsinker
VinceO

Post by VinceO »

I'd also be down with a non-EFFL open team.
EFFL Vikings
LIONMODE01

Post by LIONMODE01 »

I would like to be gm of EFFL KC 2 choice CFFL Baltimore
Bellboy57

Post by Bellboy57 »

"I'd like to play." Thank you.
Clinton

Post by Clinton »

I would like to be involved in this site thank you
pjschneider45

Post by pjschneider45 »

I’d like to be apart of the league.
Domino427

Post by Domino427 »

Hey all,

Former GM here from probably a decade ago. Lots of experience in sim & fantasy ball. Would be interested in getting back into things.
Jason Glogau
PHI GM
Shakenbake

Post by Shakenbake »

I'd love to take over a franchise:

1.Jags-DFFL
2.Eagles-EFFL
M.Dawg3.0

Post by M.Dawg3.0 »

Hi, My name is Mac I am a Atlanta Falcons fan. I started playing fantasy football in 1995 with my Friends in 4th grade. Our dads helped us with the scoring and help us organize it. I won every year. But when we got in 8th grade in 1999 we all got phones and started playing the CBS online fantasy football league. I think I won 4 out of 5 years we played it. Then in college so of my friends had a sim league like this so I played it. The first year I was bad but after that I won every year for 3 years. So after that I joined a simulation football league and got an offer to be the starting RB for the number 1 team and I worked my way all the way up to owner in 3 years which was in 2011. I was the owner for 6 years and won the championship 5 years in a row. But in 2017 I started to have to work more so I passed the team down. But the other day I saw this on Instagram I decided I would get back in it. I will take any team that is available.