2013 Season Update

Goodell

Re: 2013 Season Update

Post by Goodell »

Will sim week 15 tonight. Sorry for the delays, been crazy with the holidays and some other things I've been busy with.

If people have some extra time this week, it would help us catch up quicker if someone(s) could help gather up game box scores for me. Send me a PM if you can help this week and I can give instructions. It's essentially copy & pasting boxscores into excel by position. thanks
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 15 simmed. Will try to get to week 16 finished in the next couple days.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Many have helped over the years (such as Ben with the grade updates) and more volunteered to do so (in some cases I didn't have it setup quite right yet for more help) but big thanks to ctnreds for putting together the Week 17 game updates for me today.

I'm hoping to finish up week 16 perhaps tomorrow and then with much of 17 data already gathered getting week 17 also done this week. That'll be great, as I am traveling on Saturday to a conference until Tuesday.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Sorry I didn't get to finishing up the season last week as hoped. I thought i might be able to get them done before I headed out to a conference, but having to finish up some projects before I left didn't allow for that. Hoped I could do some at the hotel there but was a really busy conference and I was also presenting there so had to do some additional prep.

Back now, though, and will push out the last two weeks of the regular season (perhaps simultaneously) early this week and then we'll jump into the playoffs.

Thanks for your patience and we'll get things rolling again here soon.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 16 is in the books.