Weekly Sim Status

Goodell

Re: Weekly Sim Status

Post by Goodell »

RyanM wrote:
Michael D. wrote:Take your time Troy. We all understand.
Most definitely - it is a game. Take care of the wife dude!

Yeah, I am. Just a heads up as to why things are a bit behind now. Things are getting back to normal and I may have some time tonight to either get what's remaining done and run the games, or more likely get half of it and then finish off tomorrow.
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
sportznut

Post by sportznut »

I agree with the others, Troy. Take care of business, and we'll all be here whenever you're ready to go.
AFFL- Raiders
MLBSA- Tigers
WLSB- Marlins
Ben C.

Post by Ben C. »

If you don't get to it tonight I should have some time to try and get the bye teams in for you tomorrow. Things are picking up for me now with exams only a month away, though, so I may be here less and less.
AFFL Arizona - General Manager
Regular Season Record - 174-66-1
Playoff Record - 13-12
AFFL Bowl Record - 0-2

2x NFC Champions - 2010, 2016
11x NFC West Champions - 2007-12, 2014-15, 2017-18, 2021
AFFL History
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 8 is posted. Sorry again for the delays from a difficult week. I believe we get an extra hour tomorrow with clocks changing, and as always even if depth charts are locked you can send Goodell a PM with depth chart change so long as it involves players who haven't played yet that week.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

I have to leave now, so froze the depth charts a half hour early. But again just send Goodell PM with any depth chart changes prior to the players taking the field. Thanks
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Ben_C.: Remember there is a Thursday game this week. If you have any depth chart changes for that game you may want to PM Goodell.
As Ben mentioned, I guess Thursday night games starting already. I'm going to try to get it to just lock guys from the early games only, but for now if you have any depth chart changes and it's locked you can PM them to me so long as they involve players who haven't played yet this week all the way up to the involved players gametimes.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 10 is done. Hate the short weeks with Thursday games but depth charts are unlocked now thru tonight's game, then locked thru the weekend. If you want to make a change to depth chart involving a Sunday/Monday player after tonight, just PM me as usual. thanks
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 11 posted. Depth charts unlocked until turkey day games.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 12 posted. Depth charts unlocked.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

I am not going to be able to get to our sim week 13 before tonight's game, so any changes for week 14 can be PM'd to me (as usual if depth charts locked) prior to that player being involved in their upcoming game. I should have some time either tonight or tomorrow to do our sim week and try to get ahead for next time around. thanks