Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
Knighty Knight

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by Knighty Knight »

Football team rules wrote:yo its me 449570 someone hacked my account and changed my password and i am looking to rebuild
Brian Orr
AFFL New York Giants (48-51)(2-2) 2022, 2023 NFC East Champions
BRFL Washington Commanders (10-7)(0-1)
DFFL Miami Dolphins(103-76)(3-5) 2018 AFC East Champions
BadCo1212

Post by BadCo1212 »

Hello,
I am a as first-timer but have played fantasy sports for 25 years. I feel I am ready to take the step up. Please consider me for your next opening.
Thanks,
Chuck Bates
BadCo1212

Post by BadCo1212 »

Hello,
Chuck again; I just wanted to ask if I am accepted as a GM I would like to be Minnesota in the EEFL if possible
Kloewer42

Post by Kloewer42 »

Still interested in being a GM!
GMBetts

Post by GMBetts »

I'd gladly take any team available, but if a New England team is available I'd love that.
NotSoGood88

Post by NotSoGood88 »

I would like to be the GM of any team, except for the Cowboys.
Not-So Good-88
General Manager, CFFL Detroit Lions, 2020-2020
Career Record: 0-16
NotSoGood88

Post by NotSoGood88 »

I should probably introduce myself. I am a 13 year old who is a HUGE fan of Auburn (where I live and my father works), Western Michigan (father’s alma mater), Virginia, William & Mary (grandmother’s alma mater), and Davidson (grandfather’s college). As for pro football, I root mostly for the above school’s players, but, since I was born in Alexandria, VA, spent 1st 2.5 years in Arlington, VA, and because my family roots for them too, I am a Washington Football Team Fan. If at all possible, I would like Jarrett Stidham as my QB (or Cam Newton, but that will be harder to do).
Not-So Good-88
General Manager, CFFL Detroit Lions, 2020-2020
Career Record: 0-16
jamie14855

Post by jamie14855 »

I've participated in different fantasy football leagues for at least 15 years now with varying levels of success. I heard about this site and would like to try something a little different with more depth. From the looks, it'll take some adjusting and getting used to, but I look forward to that. From the open teams available I'd be most interested in taking over Indy but would enjoy the opportunity to take over any team available. Thanks for the opportunity.
dcon_28

Post by dcon_28 »

Hello all. I'm interested in becoming a GM in any football league that you have open. I'm fairly new to sim leagues, but I've been pretty active in a couple and I enjoy the experience a lot. As for real life sports, I'm from Kansas City but I live in Texas now, so I'm a fan of the Dallas Cowboys and Kansas City Chiefs in the NFL. In college football, I am unfortunately a fan of the Kansas Jayhawks football team. Since they aren't very good, I generally root for any Kansas player that is able to make it to the NFL, like Chris Harris Jr., Aqib Talib, Gayle Sayers, and Dorance Armstrong. Anyways, like I said earlier, I'm interested in any football GM job that is open if there are any. :D
Bbrown

Post by Bbrown »

I would want to be the gm for the dffl buffalo bills or anypossible openings thank you